CBG Raspberry Truffle Recipe
Let me show you how to make your own CBG (cannabigerol) infused truffles at home!
- 1/2 C Raw cashews
- 1/2 C Old fashion oats
- 3/4 C Frozen raspberries, semi-thawed
- 1 Tbsp Agave syrup maple syrup also works
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 mL Elevated Hemp CBG 900ml oil
- 1 C Dark Chocolate Chips vegan chocolate if necessary
- In a food processor pulse cashews and oats until they are a fine crumb texture.
- Add to the food processor: raspberries, agave, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, vanilla, 4 droppers of Elevated Hemp CBG oil and blend until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the mixture by the heaping teaspoon and place it on parchment paper. Place into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer. Shape the raspberry filling into balls by rolling it between your hands. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and 1/2 tsp coconut oil in a double boiler or microwave. When using the microwave to melt the chocolate it is best to heat in 30 seconds bursts, stirring after each until the chocolate and oil are smooth.
- Dip each raspberry ball into melted chocolate and return to parchment paper. Freeze for 15 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
These can be kept in the fridge for 2 weeks or the freezer for 2 months.